You can edit and update your estimates to keep them organized. You have several options to manage your estimates effectively. Open a particular estimate and click on the “more actions” button at the top-right corner. You will have the following options:
- Send By Email: Click on the “send by email” option to send the estimate to your clients or anyone else.
- Share Via Link: Click the “Share Via Link” option to copy the estimate’s link. If you don’t want to send an estimate through email, you can send this link to share the estimate.
- Mark As Sent: You can mark the estimate as sent to change the status of an estimate.
- Convert to invoice: You can convert an estimate into an invoice to pursue your business transactions.
- Duplicate: If you want to edit the estimate but keep the original one saved, you can make a duplicate estimate.
- Preview: The preview option will let you see the estimate’s final look. This option will show you how the estimate will look when viewed by your client or someone else.
- Print: You can print the estimate for business use.
- Download PDF: This option allows you to download the estimate as a pdf file.
- Delete: You can delete an estimate if you don’t need it anymore in your business record.
Edit an Estimate
Click the “edit” button beside the “more actions” button at the top-right corner. This option will let you modify and save the modified version of your estimate.