Create Free Professional Invoice
Effortlessly create polished, professional invoices with Billed. Simplify your billing process and get paid faster while presenting your business in the best light. Sign up today and experience hassle-free invoicing.
Free Invoice Template
With Billed, the possibilities are endless! Access a wide range of free, customizable, and professional invoice templates designed to impress. Whether you prefer Word, Excel, PDF, Google Docs, Sheets, or more, we’ve got you covered. Explore our gallery today and find the perfect template that perfectly aligns with your unique business requirements.
Download Free Invoice Templates
Revolutionize your invoicing process with Billed: The ultimate solution to save time and accelerate payments. As a small business owner, you deserve hassle-free invoicing that streamlines the entire process and ensures swift payment.
Forget about complicated and expensive options – Billed offers a free invoice generator tool tailored specifically for entrepreneurs like yourself. With a wide range of customizable templates at your fingertips, creating and sending professional invoices takes just minutes.
Experience the peace of mind that comes with Billed’s expertise as your invoices become accurate and beautifully designed. Discover the power of Billed, the free invoice software that will delight you and your clients.
Save time by creating Invoices Instantly
Download Invoice Template
Invoice With Billed App
Invoice With Billed App
Invoice With Billed App
Microsoft Word empowers you to design stunning invoices and reports effortlessly. Customize your template with ease, from colors and fonts to adding captivating images. With our free Word templates, skip the hassle of creating fields and lines—simply fill out the options and hit send!
Excel offers the advantage of automatic total calculation, streamlining your invoicing process. However, keep in mind that customers might need Excel to view their bills. But worry not! We have you covered with our Microsoft Excel templates, featuring a sleek green design.
Download our free PDF invoice template and unleash your creativity. Edit your invoice, print it, or send it directly to your clients in minutes. Need a branded touch? Start your 30-day free trial with Billed for fully customizable bills that reflect your business identity.
Looking for the same benefits as Excel but prefer Google Sheets? We’ve got you covered! Our Google Sheets template offers automated calculations, though customization options for design and fields may be limited. For fully customizable invoices, unlock the potential of a 30-day free trial with Billed.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? No problem! Our Google Docs template, meticulously crafted by the Billed team, is ready to go. You can send, print, or share a professionally designed invoice that captures attention with just a click.
Get Paid Twice As Fast Using Billed App
Which format should I use?
The format you choose for your invoice depends on various factors, such as your business needs, client preferences, and the software or tools you have available. Here are some considerations for each format:
Word Invoice Template:
Use this format if you prefer the flexibility of customizing your invoice design in Microsoft Word. It allows you to add branding elements, adjust colours and fonts, and include images if desired. This format is suitable for clients who prefer receiving invoices in Word or if you have specific design requirements.
Google Docs Invoice Template:
Opt for this format if you don’t have Microsoft Word or prefer Google Docs. The template provided by Billed is ready to use and professionally designed. It allows for easy collaboration and sharing with clients who use Google Docs or prefer cloud-based solutions.
Excel Invoice Template:
Choose this format if you require automated calculations for totals or must work extensively with data. Microsoft Excel provides robust calculation capabilities, making it suitable for complex invoicing needs. However, remember that clients may need Excel to view the invoice properly.
Google Sheets Invoice Template:
Google Sheets is a good option if you prefer a cloud-based spreadsheet solution with basic calculation functionality. This format works well for simple invoicing requirements, but customization options for design and fields may be limited compared to Excel.
PDF Invoice Template:
Select this format if you want to ensure that your invoice appears consistent across different devices and platforms. PDFs are widely compatible and maintain the original formatting, making them suitable for professional communication. They can be easily printed or emailed to clients.
Consider your specific needs and your clients’ preferences when choosing the format. It’s also worth exploring the features and capabilities of the software or tools you have available to make an informed decision.
What are the benefits of using Templates?
Why settle for tedious billing methods when Billed templates offer an engaging, meaningful, attractive solution to streamline your invoicing process? Discover the remarkable benefits that will revolutionize how you get paid and manage your business finances.
Effortless and Cost-effective:
Billed invoice templates provide a hassle-free way to get paid promptly without investing time and resources in creating invoices from scratch. Say goodbye to tedious manual invoicing and enjoy the convenience of ready-to-use templates, all at no cost.
Make a lasting impression on your clients with sleek and professionally designed invoice templates. Presenting a polished and consistent brand image reinforces professionalism and establishes client trust.
Billed offers a variety of formats to suit your preferences and software compatibility. Choose from PDF, DOC, XLS, and more, ensuring seamless integration with your preferred invoicing software or operating system.
Customization at Your Fingertips:
Personalize your invoices effortlessly with Billed’s template fields. Add your business name, address, and contact information to create a professional, branded invoice that reflects your unique identity.
Accessibility and Mobility:
With Billed’s invoicing software and mobile app, you can access your templates anytime, anywhere. Create, edit, and send invoices on the go, allowing you to stay productive and manage your invoicing efficiently, even while moving.
Keep your client account information and payment status organized with Billed’s invoice templates. A centralized system helps you easily track and manage your invoicing records, making tax time less stressful and ensuring accurate financial management.
Billed’s free invoice generator tool saves you time and helps coordinate your accounting information accurately. Easily track essential financial documents such as receipts, salary and wage sheets, and other accounting vouchers, ensuring accuracy and hassle-free referencing when needed.
Step into the future of automated business solutions with Billed. Explore a range of invoice formats, from Excel to Word templates, and enjoy additional benefits like accepting credit card payments, recurring invoices, automatic reminders, expense tracking, and more. Take control of your accounting and invoicing processes and get paid correctly with Billed’s special invoicing software.
Experience the power of Billed and elevate your invoicing game to new heights. Say goodbye to invoicing mistakes and embrace a more efficient and professional approach to getting paid. Start your journey with Billed today and unlock the potential of seamless invoicing and financial management.
Free Invoice Template vs. Billed Invoice Generator Software
Still unsure whether to choose Billed's powerful invoice generator software over a basic free invoice template? Let's break it down and see why Billed is the ultimate game-changer for your invoicing needs. Take a look at this engaging comparison table that showcases the remarkable features Billed brings to the table:
Still unsure whether to choose Billed's powerful invoice generator software over a basic free invoice template? Let's break it down and see why Billed is the ultimate game-changer for your invoicing needs.
Take a look at this engaging comparison table that showcases the remarkable features Billed brings to the table:
Types of Invoices for Small Business
Here are the types of invoices you can create for your customers as a small business.
- Standard Invoice: The most common type of small business invoice which contains all information.
- Credit Invoice: A credit memo is issued to a customer as a refund or discount to correct the previous invoicing mistake or error.
- Debit Invoice: A Debit memo is used when a business wants to adjust the invoice and increase the amount of an invoice.
- Mixed Invoice: A mixed invoice contains debit and credit in one invoice. It is used when you need to decrease the amount of one project and an increase for the other.
- Commercial Invoice: This invoice is used when a business is selling to international customers. Commercial invoices contain details that are needed to calculate duties.
- Timesheet Invoice: Timesheet invoices are used when business is charging on per hour basis.
- Expense Report: Expense report is a type of invoice which is submitted by an employee to their employer. It contains all business-related expenses.
- Pro Forma Invoice: Proforma invoice is issued before providing services to a client with an estimated cost. The cost can be changed after the completion of the project.
- Interim Invoice: Interim invoices are used in big projects when you need to invoice for a deliverable or milestone.
- Final Invoice: The final invoice is sent to the customer after the completion of the project.
- Past Due Invoice: If the final invoice is not paid by the due date, businesses send a past due invoice to request payment.
- Recurring Invoice: Recurring invoices are used to charge your customers periodically.
- Purchase Invoice: Sellers provide purchase invoices to their buyers. The purchase invoice outlines products and services which the buyer bought.
- Sales Invoice: The sales invoice is sent to the customer to request payments for the items sold.
- E-Invoice: E-invoices is the term used for the invoices that are sent electronically.
What to include in an invoice?
Most people wonder what an Invoice should look like. Well, here are the things that you should include in an invoice.
- The word “Invoice”: Add the word “Invoice,” which clearly states that this document is an invoice, not an estimate or a credit note.
- A unique Invoice Number : Assign a unique invoice number to your invoice to keep track of the finances. We recommend using a sequential numbering system that is easy to manage.
- Company Name and Address: You should mention your company name and address on your invoices.
- The company name and address of the customer: Adding customer company name and address on the invoices is the standard procedure, but it is a must in some cases.
- Description of products and services: Description of products or services you provided your customer. By including description, customers can see what they are paying for.
- Invoice Due Date: Add invoice due date on your invoice, so customers know when to pay you.
- Invoice Date: Add invoice date to show when the invoice you generated the invoice.
- Amount Payable: Calculate the total and list it on the invoice.
- Payment terms: Businesses usually list payment terms at the bottom of the invoice. For example, “payment within 30 days”.
Templates By Industry
Graphic Design Template: Bill your customers for your graphic design work.
- Contractor Template: Get paid for your contract work with the contractor invoices.
- Photography Template: Create professional invoices for your professional photography.
- Web Design Template: Get paid for the beautiful websites you design.
- Video Production Template: Professional invoice templates and some tips for video producers and editors.
- Hotel Template: Free invoice templates for hotels and tips for getting paid faster.
- Attorney Template: Download free Attorney and lawyer invoice templates.
- Auto Repair Template: Repair invoice templates to get paid for the repair work.
- Painting Template: Working as a painter? Get paid for your work with these editable templates.
- Construction Template: Download these detailed construction invoice templates to get paid for your work.
- Printable Invoice Template: Download these print-friendly invoices and send them to your customers.
We have created invoices for almost every industry, but if you do not see your industry in our list, you can get started with our free sample invoice template.
Choose your business category from the options below, download the invoice and customize it according to your needs.
Invoice template collection for creative work
Invoice templates for IT related services.
Invoice Templates for legal services and work.
Generic Invoice templates that can be used in any industry.
Some Other Free Templates
Are these templates really free?
Yes, our invoice templates are absolutely free, allowing you to download and use them without any cost. Whether you’re using Windows 7 or later, or you’re a Mac user, our invoice maker software is available for you.
The beauty of our blank invoice templates lies in their simplicity. Just fill in the required fields, and you’re all set to send professional invoices to your clients. It’s the quickest and easiest solution for invoicing, and the best part? It won’t cost you a dime!
Looking for a more personalized invoicing solution? Billed has got you covered with a free 30-day trial that’s perfect for small businesses. With our trial, you can customize your invoices with your own branding, set up recurring invoices, automate payment reminders, and even apply late fees if needed. Say goodbye to chasing down overdue payments—our invoice software for Windows and Mac takes care of it all.
Get Paid Twice As Fast Using Billed App
How to customize an invoice?
Invoice templates by Billed App are very easy to customize. Here are the steps to customize templates easily
1. Add Invoice Number and Date
Add invoice date and number to keep track of invoices.
2. Fill your company name, address, and contact
Add your business details, such as company name, address, and contact details, so your clients know how to contact you.
3. Include Items description and their rates
Fill the description of items, so there is no confusion about what the customer is paying for.
4. Add Tax Information
Add applicable taxes so you can charge your clients for them.
5. Calculate Amount Payable
Calculate the amount that the customer has to pay you. This amount is usually the sum of items and taxes.
6. Invoice Terms and Notes
Add terms and notes to your invoices. Mention your bank details or other payment methods so the client can pay you easily. Make sure to add terms about payments etc on every invoice.
A Better Way To Send Professional Invoices
Are you tired of creating invoices manually? Invoice is the single most important document in your business, and it can take a lot of time to create and organize invoices. Fortunately, there is a better way to create invoices.
Sign up for Billed App and create invoices easily within minutes. You can customize your invoices with your branding and send them to your customers. You can also accept online and credit card payments on your invoice. Billed App also helps you in tracking expenses, creating estimates, and managing your projects.
Send Recurring Invoices
Create Invoices once and turn on recurring invoicing to get paid automatically.
Accept Credit Card Payments
Allow your customers to pay you with their credit cards and get paid twice as fast.
Keep Finances Organized
Keep all of your invoices in one place and save your time.