Excel Invoice Template
Do you want to create high-quality and professional invoices for your business? With Microsoft Excel Invoice Template from Billed, you can easily create and issue professional-looking and detailed invoices in seconds.
Get Your Free Excel Invoice Template
As a small business owner, you have to manage many business issues like billings that tend to experience high levels of stress. Therefore, using a perfect accounting software should be your top priority.
Fortunately, with our beautiful and easily editable invoice templates, you can quickly create and send online invoices to your customers and get paid immediately in the right way.
Get Paid Faster
Get paid faster with Billed. Start sending Invoices now.
Download Excel Invoice Template
Free Excel Bill
Download the free Excel bill template today to start making high-quality invoices right away.
Excel Work Order
Download this well organised excel work order, edit it , and send it to your customers to get paid.
Invoice Template Excel
Download this free invoice template excel to bill your clients easily. Just download it, edit it , and send.
Create Free Invoice
Get started for free and start getting paid faster.
Excel Bill Template
Create professional invoices by downloading this excel bill template. Just fill it and send it.
Blank Excel Invoice
Get this free blank excel invoice template to professionally invoices your customers with ease.
Get Paid Faster
Accept online payments on your invoices to get paid faster.
Sample Excel Invoice Template
Download this beautiful and easy to use sample excel invoice template today and create detailed and professional-looking invoices.
Free Excel Invoice Template
Looking for a free excel invoice template? Download this template to create professional invoices in excel for free.
Excel Invoicing for Small Businesses
As a professional, you need to upgrade your business to get more customers and higher earnings. Each component that you add to your business system helps it work much more effectively.
The free invoice template from Billed shows your professionalism and helps your customers take your business seriously.
Our fully-customizable and high-quality template provides greater efficiency, as it allows you to use the same consistent structure to present your professional brand to all your customers.
Simply download, customize, and deliver to collect your payment quickly in the right way.
Using Microsoft Excel invoices from Billed, you can easily create invoices that fit all your business needs in no time.
Is there an invoice template in Excel?
Yes, there are invoice templates in excel. You can search for excel invoice templates in the Microsoft Office Templates library and choose the template that suits your need. If you do not find what you are looking for, you can choose from one of our Excel Invoice Templates that are available to you for free.
How to Send an Excel Invoice to Your Clients?
Are you ready to impress your clients with the high-quality Excel invoices? Follow these simple steps and issue the final invoice in Excel format.
- Open the saved .xls file on your laptop or device
- Make sure that all of the information is correct and that the invoice is named exactly for your client.
- Export the file as PDF to make sure it is not editable.
- Attach the PDF file to your client’s email to issue or print off the completed invoice and send it to your client by regular mail.
- Send the email to your customer.
How To Create and Invoice In Excel?
To create an invoice in excel, follow the simple steps given below.
- Open Microsoft Excel on your computer.
- Click on “New”.
- You will see a search bar. Enter the word invoice and press Enter.
- Microsoft will show you a lot of templates from their Library.
- Choose the excel invoice template that suits your business.
- Click Create.
- Add your company name, client name, address.
- Enter the line items and check the total of the invoice.
- Add the due dates.
- Customize color etc to match your business branding.
- Click Save or “Ctrl+S”
- Click on “File” and choose Print or Save as PDF so the invoice can’t be edited.
- Your invoice is ready to send, attach the invoice with the email or print it out for your customer.
Download the Free Excel Invoice Template
Our team has worked really hard to create Invoice Templates in Excel for you. These templates are available to you completely free of cost. Just download them, customize them, and send them to your customers.