Printable Invoice Template
To make sure that you will get paid for the service or product you offer, you should prepare an invoice. However, it is often a waste of time to prepare paper invoices and send them by mail to your customers. With a ready-to-use printable invoice template from Billed, you can both speed up your business and have accurate, consistent, and professional invoices.
Get Your Free Printable Invoice Template
Get your free printable invoice templates from Billed. With our stylish and customizable invoice templates, you can easily create branded and detailed invoices for your customers in just a few seconds. Keep your brand elements consistent by adding your business logo, brand colors, and fonts with only a few clicks.
Our stylish and customizable invoice templates are available in various formats such as Word, Excel, Google Sheets, Google Docs, PDF. Browse more free invoice templates.
Get Paid Faster
Get paid faster with Billed. Start sending Invoices now.
Download Printable Invoice Template
Click the button below and get a stylish and customizable free printable invoice template that can be used immediately for corporate and personal purposes.
Printable Work Order
This stylish and customizable invoice template allows you to create complete and modern invoices for your business. Fill out and get paid quickly and ideally.
Invoice With Billed
Accept online payments on your invoices to get paid faster.
Invoice With Billed
Get started for free and start getting paid faster.
Blank Printable Invoice Template
Use this invoice template to send stylish and complete invoices. You will need to enter the necessary information about the receivables, such as date, unit price, and description. After entering the details, you can then save or immediately print a branded invoice.
Why small business should use Printable Invoices?
If you are still unclear about what invoicing functions in your company, look at these points:
- For information about products/services purchased by consumers
- For information regarding the amount of bills and terms of payment that must be made by consumers
- As valid evidence, if the products/services that have been listed are resold by another party
- As valid evidence when adding transactions to financial books
- As evidence, if there is an error in the delivery of goods or in calculating the bill
How to Fill in a Printable Invoice in Microsoft Word?
The printable invoice template is easily editable that is why it works well for your business.
- Download the Microsoft Word format of the “Free Printable Invoice Template”
- Open the printable invoice template on your computer or laptop.
- Customize the blank invoice template with your business name, and contact information.
- Save the template to your computer,
- To design a new invoice for your client, make a copy of the current template
- Customize the invoice fields with your client’s name and contact information, the services provided, pricing and payment details and conditions.
- Name your template. For example, “(client business name) Invoice | (date)”
How to Send Printable Invoices to Your Clients?
Creating stylish printable invoices online is very easy with the Billed. Once customized, you can send a detailed invoice to your clients via mail or Billed.
- Open the saved invoice that you have made for your client. It should contain the client’s name, an invoice number or some other identifier.
- If you want to mail the invoice, get the complete print of it and mail it directly to client’s address.
- To email the invoice, compose an email using your business email account. Add the client’s name and email address, write a custom message, and attach the invoice to the email.
How to Create a Printable Invoice?
Creating professional invoices with Billed is a matter of just a few seconds. With the free printable invoice template from Billed, all you have to do is download, customize and send.
- Open the “Free Printable Invoice Template” in your favorite format i.e.PDF, Word or Excel format”
- Edit the lines in the template to customize your invoice. Add your business information, your client’s information, services provided, and costs.
- Download the free invoice template to your computer to save or print the invoice directly from your browser.
- Send the invoice to your client via Billed, by email, or by mail.
With the help of our blank invoicing template, you can easily fill out your business information, add services, pricing, and many more.
Once done, you can easily download the invoice to your device and send it through email, or get the print and send it via mail.
Download the Free Printable Invoice Template
The Billed facilitates you to run your business more smoothly, and help you to get rid of time-wasting and confusing invoicing software. That’s why we offer this free printable invoice template.
Download the blank template online to fill in detailed fields, customize and send via email or mail.