Blank Receipt Template
Do you want to create stylish and detailed receipts that your customers will love? Download the free blank receipt template from Billed, and start creating detailed and branded receipts that help both your business and your customers.
Get Your Free Blank Receipt Template
Whether you sell goods, offer services, collect donations, or rent payments, our stylish and customizable receipt template in various friendly formats like Google Sheets, Google Docs, PDF, Excel, or Word allow you to track payments efficiently.
Our beautiful and easily-editable receipt templates are both easy and fun. You can easily customize the template field you want, add taxes to your payments, or get approval from your customers for the transaction with e-signature widgets.
Send Receipts Faster
Create and send receipts faster with Billed. Start sending Receipts now.
Download Blank Receipt Template
Blank Cash Receipt Template
This easily-editable receipt template is designed exclusively for your needs. It is not only stylish and customizable but also free and comprehensive. Download now.
Blank Payment Receipt Template
With this template, you can seamlessly track customer history, receipts, and account details. It only takes seconds to create branded receipts for your business.
Invoice With Billed
Create and send professional-looking receipts with Billed. Download for free.
Invoice With Billed
Get free editable receipt templates for your small business. Easily-editable, download, and print.
Blank Donation Receipt Template
With this stylish and customizable receipt template, you can quickly create and print donation receipts with just a few clicks.
Blank Simple Receipt Template
With this elegant receipt template, you can now make custom professional receipts for your small business in just a few seconds. Download now and stand out from the crowd.
Invoice With Billed
Create and send receipts quickly with Billed. Get started for free.
Blank Packing Receipt Template
This stylish and easy to use receipt template helps you fill out your paperwork in no time, leaving your customers amazed at how quickly you could deliver your professional receipts.
Blank Delivery Receipt Template
Do you want to create a custom delivery receipt, which includes the ordered items, date, receipt number, amount received, payment method, client’s details. Then you should try this.
Invoice With Billed
Download a free Blank Receipt Template from Billed. Easily customize and create a receipt in seconds.
Blank Security Deposit Receipt Template
Download, customize, and issue stylish receipts to your clients in seconds. It is a compact receipt template that quickly add up your total and measures taxes. Download now.
Blank Taxi/Cab Receipt Template
With this simple but stylish receipt template, you can easily exchange printed or electronic receipts with your customers. Download for free and run your business more effectively and smoothly.
Receipt Vs. invoice: what difference?
A standard invoice describes the amount to be sent by the customer, whereas the receipt is a means of proving that a customer has indeed paid his debt. It serves as a proof of payment made. For this reason, the mandatory elements of an invoice are much more important than a receipt. In addition, be aware that a receipt cannot, in any case, replace an invoice. However, an invoice may appear as a receipt when the mention “payment received” has been entered with a signature.
What to include on the Blank Receipt?
Your receipt should contain the following details on providing the goods and specialized services to your customers.
- Add your business address, email, phone, or fax number, etc.
- Details of the services or goods sold and the cost of each
- The total amount of services or products sold
- Details of discounted amount (if any)
- Return policy (if any)
- Signature of both parties (seller and buyer)
- The receipt should indicate the method of the payment
- The receipt should describe the details about the transaction along with the date, month, and year.
When to send a receipt?
Whether you are managing rental properties or running any small business, the clients want you to issue them receipts after each successful payment.
Therefore, the receipt should not be complicated by any means, and it should be issued to the clients quickly in the right way after the business is finalized.
You can send your receipt in the following ways.
- You should send receipts electronically.
- You can issue a handwritten receipt.
- You can also send the receipt via post, but it is not the best option.
Benefits of Using Receipt Template From Billed?
Using the receipt templates from Billed has many advantages. Some of them are as follows.
- Accuracy: Our receipt template simply your record-keeping and provides precise and accurate cash reporting.
- Budget Control: Maintaining the budget of any business is a stressful job. But with our receipt template, you can easily keep track and record sales and financial transactions.
- Easy to manage: Every business person wants to manage and run his cash flow smoothly and effortlessly. The receipt template from Billed, allows you to get rid of these stressful and painful worries.
- Tax Time: You can easily prepare your tax papers, at the time of filing your taxes..
How to use our blank receipt template?
If you want to use a stylish and customizable receipt template, then follow the given steps.
- Add your business name and basic contact information
- Add your business logo in your favorite fonts and colors
- Add the amount you receive from the client
- Add your client’s name and address.
- Add the details of goods or services for which you want to generate the receipt
- Review the sample receipt on the screen and print it out with a single click.
Why use our Blank Receipt Template?
Now you do not need to spend more time and energy designing complicated and orthodox receipts. We offer the best printerable receipt templates. Download now and take your business to the advanced level effortlessly.
- Our templates are free to download
- Available in various friendly formats
- Our templates are easily accessible
- Easy to use
- Printable, etc.
Some Other Templates
How to create a receipt with Billed?
Even though you can find tons of receipt templates, yet you might find them difficult to use. Luckily, with Billed’s receipt templates, you can quickly create a stylish and branded receipt for your business with just a few clicks.
Follow these simple instructions and get your receipt in seconds.
- Download a free blank receipt template from Billed
- Add your business name and basic contact details
- Add your customer details
- Receipt issuance date
- Add the total amount made by the client
- Add any other payments like advance or security etc.
- Add payment method
Download The Blank Receipt Template For Free
Get a beautiful and complete high-quality blank receipt template from Billed for free. Download and save it on your device, and then use it again and again.