Get Your Free Simple Receipt Template
This free simple receipt template from Invoice Quickly is a fast and easy way to send high-quality receipts to your customers after getting paid. You can free download our high-quality receipt templates in your favorite format like Word, Excel, PDF, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
Fill out the customizable fields and send your receipt by Invoice Quickly, e-mail, and print it.
Send Receipts Faster
Create professional-looking receipts faster with Invoice Quickly. Start sending receipts now.
Download Simple Receipt Template
Simple Cash Receipt
Create professional and beautiful receipts that your customers will love. Download the simple cash receipt template from Invoice Quickly and start creating professional and customizable receipts in just a few seconds.
Simple Rent Receipt
Download this free simple rent receipt template from Invoice Quickly. It is so flexible that you can easily add or erase lines according to your requirements. You can even print a blank receipt if you want.
Invoice With Invoice Quickly
With Invoice Quickly’s editable receipt template you can quickly create and issue receipts. Get started for free.
Invoice With Invoice Quickly
Issue receipts online with Invoice Quickly for free.
Free Simple Payment Receipt Template
To avoid confusion, download this stylish and customizable receipt template, and start creating tons of receipts quickly and accurately. Download it now.
Free Simple Hotel Receipt
Submitting receipts to your customers with this free and customizable receipt template has become easier and quicker than ever. You cam easily modify it to fit all your and customer’s needs.
Simple Receipts for Small Business Owners
Get rid of complicated and unpractical receipt templates. Free download our simple receipt templates for your small business.
It does not matter whether you are running a business on a small or a big scale. Issuing detailed and professional receipts always help you to uplift the status of your business.
Luckily! You can easily create professional-looking and stylish receipts with Invoice Quickly in no time and can capture all the details of the received or paid amount promptly and timely.
Download the free simple receipt template from Invoice Quickly and start issuing professional and detailed receipts to your clients anytime.
Benefits of Simple Receipt Template
Creating and issuing receipts is a good business practice. That is why we have created beautiful and easily-editable receipt templates that give you many advantages; some of them are as follows.
Keeping financial record:
Accurate and perfect record keeping is not possible without a receipt. With the help of a detailed receipt, you can easily keep a perfect and complete record of all financial transactions.
During tax time, it helps you provide necessary information to tax and audit teams.
With the help of receipts you can make sure that all payments are accurately recorded and avoid confusion.
Preventing potential scam:
Receipt prevents scams because you can quickly know when and where the customers purchased the goods. Moreover, you can keep track of late payments or missed payments.
What to include on Simple Receipt?
As a businessman, you need to issue a simple but accurate receipt that at least contains the following details.
- The date of payment: The date when the customer made a partial or full payment for your goods or services.
- Sum amount received: This is the exact amount the customer paid to get the goods or services from you.
- The seller’s details: Your business name and contact details.
- Quantity purchased: The volume of goods received by the customer.
- An optional logo: Enter the logo of your business in different fonts and colors
- The amount remaining due: The amount the customer is still scheduled to complete payment.
- The original receipt number: Give your receipt a unique number.
Tips While Writing Simple Receipts
You can easily create a professional and detailed receipt in your favorite format. Just follow these tips.
- If you possess a small business, then getting the proper receipt should be yours at your top priority. You can look up our stylish and flexible templates online or may use them as samples while you are creating your own.
- Your official receipt must go with your business. Therefore, be attentive while choosing your template!
- You can not change your official receipt now and then. Hence, while choosing, you need to be 100% sure that this is the format you want for your receipt.
Once you have selected the desired design for your simple receipt, you need to add your details to the template that you can do it by downloading and customizing the required template for free.
Why use our Simple Receipt Template?
Now you do not need to spend more time and energy designing complicated receipts from the scratch. We offer the best printer-friendly receipt templates. Download now and take your business to the advanced level effortlessly.
- Our templates are free to download
- Available in various friendly formats
- Our templates are easily accessible
- Easy to use
- Easily keep track of your financial transactions and sales records, etc.
- Our templates have editable fields for taxes, unit prices, discounts, and subtotals, etc.
- Printable, etc.
Types of Receipts Based on Their Use
Here are the types of receipts based on their usage that you need to know:
- Money Transfer Receipt:
This type of receipt is usually used in the banking world, where the receipt clearly states the account number of the recipient.
- Product Transaction Receipt:
This receipt describes what goods the consumer buys in more detail regarding the product serial number, type of goods, then there is the consumer’s address, and the price of the goods.
- Receipt of Money Receipt:
This type of receipt is most commonly used. This receipt explains the amount of money submitted to a person or company, where its use will be considered as proof of payment that is valid and approved by both parties.
- Receipt of Proof of Payment:
This receipt is commonly used in buying and selling. The proof of payment can be in the shape of installments or in full. These receipts generally also state the amount of money for payment and information on the payer.
- Cash Receipt :
This receipt describes the outgoing or incoming amount, a copy of which will be filed as financial evidence at the time of tax returns.
How to create a Simple Receipt?
As a service provider, you have to deal with several customers simultaneously, and you always want to issue accurate and stylish receipts to all of them. Don’t let paper receipts eat up your valuable time, money, and energy. Follow the given steps and create a high-quality receipt with just a few clicks.
- Download the Simple Receipt Template from Invoice Quickly for free
- Add your business name and basic contact details
- Add the customer details like name, billing address, etc.
- Include issuance date
- Add the total amount made by the client
- Add your other payments like advance or security etc.
- Add your reliable payment method
- Sign it
- Send your professional-looking receipt via email or Invoice Quickly
Download the Free Simple Receipt Template for Small Businesses
Get rid of stressful and complicated receipts tools because the Invoice Quickly knows that you have more important things to focus on.
With our free simple receipt template, you can easily customize the basic template according to your business needs and start issuing stylish and detailed receipts promptly and flawlessly. And the professional format enables you to create the receipt without missing any of the important details.