Store Receipt Template
Download the beautiful and editable store receipt template from Billed for free. Our professional-looking receipt templates in various popular formats help you create and send receipts to your clients quickly and accurately.
Get Your Free Store Receipt Template
Billed’s free receipt templates are created to pursue “easiness to understand” and “ease of use,” which is easy for people who generate receipts quickly and accurately.
There is plenty of content in the downloaded template to support those who are not familiar with receipts creation, like how to use it, precautions when creating receipts, and a simple checklist before submitting. If you have a printed matter that interests you, you can download the template and start making it immediately.
Our attractive receipt templates are available in Google Docs, Google Sheets, XLs, Word, and PDF, edit it, and email it to your customers.
Send Receipts Faster
Create professional-looking receipts faster with Billed. Start sending receipts now.
Download Store Receipt Template
Medical Store Receipt Template
Give your business and services a professional look with this receipt template. Its advanced features help you save time and organize product or service details.
Store Receipt For Food Delivery
Creating and sending detailed and accurate receipts with this receipt template is a matter of just a few seconds. Download now and run your business more smoothly and effectively.
Invoice With Billed
With Billed’s editable receipt template you can quickly create and issue receipts. Get started for free.
Invoice With Billed
Issue receipts online with Billed for free.
Clothing Store Receipt Template
This free template is convenient for small businesses like clothing store. It is a compact receipt template that fits perfectly to fill all our business needs. Download now and stand out from the crowd.
E-Store Receipt Template
This versatile and customizable receipt helps you save a lot of time while making sure you’re always on top of your financial schedule. Download now and run your business more smoothly and effortlessly.
Invoice With Billed
Make your receipt creation process super faster with Billed.
Blank Receipt Template
This elegant and customizable receipt template is a clear and well-organized document that helps automate your financial cycles for you. Download it now.
Receipts for Small Business Persons
Get rid of complicated and unpractical receipt templates. Use our multifunctional and high-quality receipt templates for your small business.
It does not matter whether you are running a business on a small or a big scale. Issuing detailed and professional receipts always help you to uplift the status of your business.
Luckily! You can create and send professional-looking and detailed receipts with Billed in a matter of minutes and can capture all the details of the received or paid amount quickly and accurately.
Download the receipt template from Billed and start issuing professional and detailed receipts to your clients anytime.
When to issue a receipt?
While running a small business, your clients want you to issue them receipts after every successful payment.
Therefore, your receipt should not be complicated by any means, and it should be presented to the clients immediately after the business is finalized.
You can issue your rent receipt in the following ways.
- Sending receipts electronically should be your top priority.
- You can present a handwritten receipt to your clients.
- Get the print of your cash receipt and send it via post, but it is not the best option.
Why are receipts necessary?
Thanks to the receipt, you can have valid proof of the commercial exchange you can submit to the tax authorities. Thus, the receipt is used as a reference to answer any questions from the tax authorities and will avoid the risk of losing your VAT deduction unnecessarily.
What to include on the Store Receipt?
As a businessman, you need to issue a perfect printer-friendly receipt that contains the following details.
- The designation “Receipt.”
- A consecutive number
- The net price
- The tax amount and the tax rate of 7% or 19% (or the note on tax exemption
- The gross price (in numbers and words)
- Name and address of the exhibitor
- Name of the Recipient
- Type and quantity of the product sold or type of service
- Place and date of issue
- Signature of the exhibitor (with company stamp, if applicable).
Tips While Writing Receipts
If you think that creating a receipt is a stressful job, now you don’t need to worry anymore. With Billed, you can easily create a professional and detailed receipt with a few clicks. Just follow these tips.
- If you have a small business, then getting a perfect and printer-friendly receipt should be yours at your top priority. You can look up our stylish and customizable receipt templates or use them as samples while creating your own.
- Your receipt must go with your business. Therefore, be attentive while choosing your template.
- You can not change your receipt now and then. Hence, while choosing, you need to be 100% sure that this is the format you want for your receipt.
- Once you have chosen the desired design for your receipt, you need to add all your details to the template that you can do it by downloading and customizing the required template.
Benefits of Using a Store Receipt
Our stylish and customizable receipt templates give you many advantages; some of them are as follows.
Keeping financial record:
Excellent and perfect bookkeeping is not possible without a receipt. With the help of a detailed receipt, you can easily verify your weekly, monthly, and annual income.
It provides proof to tax and audit teams that payment is being made against specific services.
It ensures that all payments are correctly recorded and avoid confusion and conflict.
Preventing potential scam:
Receipt works as a safeguard against scams. With the help of the date and time on the receipt, you can quickly know when and where the customers purchased the goods.
Why use our Store Receipt Template?
Now you do not need to spend more time and energy designing complicated receipts from the scratch. We offer the best printer-friendly receipt templates. Download now and take your business to the advanced level effortlessly.
- Our templates are free to download
- Available in various friendly formats
- Our templates are easily accessible
- Easy to use
- Easily keep track of your financial transactions and sales records, etc.
- Our templates have editable fields for taxes, unit prices, discounts, and subtotals, etc.
- Printable, etc.
Types of Receipts Based on Their Use
Here are the types of receipts based on their usage that you need to know:
- Money Transfer Receipt:
This type of receipt is usually used in the banking world, where the receipt clearly states the account number of the recipient.
- Product Transaction Receipt:
This receipt describes what goods the consumer buys in more detail regarding the product serial number, type of goods, then there is the consumer’s address, and the price of the goods.
- Receipt of Money Receipt:
This type of receipt is most commonly used. This receipt explains the amount of money submitted to a person or company, where its use will be considered as proof of payment that is valid and approved by both parties.
- Receipt of Proof of Payment:
This receipt is commonly used in buying and selling. The proof of payment can be in the shape of installments or in full. These receipts generally also state the amount of money for payment and information on the payer.
- Cash Receipt :
This receipt describes the outgoing or incoming amount, a copy of which will be filed as financial evidence at the time of tax returns.
How to create a Store Receipt?
As a professional, you have to deal with several customers simultaneously, and you always want to issue accurate and stylish receipts to all of them. Don’t let paper receipts eat up your valuable time, money, and energy. Follow the given steps and create a high-quality receipt with just a few clicks.
- Download the Store Receipt Template from Billed for free
- Add your business name and basic contact details
- Add the customer details like name, billing address, etc.
- Include issuance date
- Add the total amount made by the client
- Add your other payments like advance or security etc.
- Add your reliable payment method
- Sign it
- Send your professional-looking receipt via email or Billed
Download The Store Receipt Template For Free
From Billed, you can download a store receipt template for free, save it on your device, and then use it again and again. Take advantage of our latest receipt templates and connect to “work efficiency” right now!