Get Your Free Online Receipt Template
Whether you are a consultant or snow-remover, the Billed has brought you a free online receipt template. With its professional formatting, you can easily fill out all the fields. Download our elegant and easily-editable receipt templates today, start creating your receipts directly online.
Our ready-to-use receipt templates are available for download in:
Send Receipts Faster
Create professional-looking receipts faster with Billed. Start sending receipts now.
Download Online Receipt Template
Online Donation Receipt Template
Stop searching; you have found the intuitive receipt template that helps you create professional and detailed online receipts. Download this receipt template now and adapt it according to your needs.
Online Cash Receipt Template
Download this receipt template from Billed and get the ultimate help to stabilize and manage your cashflow. You can even easily modify it whenever needed. Feel free to download.
Invoice With Billed
With Billeds editable receipt template you can quickly create and issue receipts. Get started for free.
Invoice With Billed
Issue receipts online with Billed for free.
Online Sale Receipt Template
Don’t hesitate; you will not find a more flexible and stylish online sale receipt template than this. It’s an incredibly smart receipt template download, customize, and it becomes a breeze.
Online Fillable Receipt Template
Are you looking for a fast and simple way to issue detailed receipts to your customers? Download the receipt template fill out the customizable fields and send it with one click.
Invoice With Billed
Make your receipt creation process super faster with Billed.
Online Deposit Receipt Template
This beautiful and easily-editable receipt template has everything you need to create and send professional-looking receipts and cut down the chances of any confusion. Try it now.
Online Payment Receipt Template
Create and issue high-quality and detailed receipts with a few clicks from your mobile or computer with this ready-to-use receipt template. Download for free.
Receipts for Small Business Persons
Get rid of complicated and boring ready-made receipt templates. Use our multifunctional and high-quality receipt templates for your small business.
It does not matter whether you are running a business on a small or a big scale. Issuing detailed and professional receipts always help you to uplift the status of your business.
Luckily! You can create and send professional-looking and detailed receipts with Billed in a matter of minutes and can capture all the details of the received or paid amount quickly and accurately.
Download the receipt template from Billed and start issuing professional and detailed receipts to your clients anytime.
Benefits of using our online Receipt
Issuing an online receipt to your customer has many benefits. These include in particular:
- reduction of paper consumption costs,
- saving time on printing receipts,
- a convenient way to store documents – in electronic form,
- no risk that the receipt will fade over time, be damaged or lost by the customer,
- Reducing paper consumption,
What to include on the online Receipt?
Whether you are running a business on a big or small scale, you need to issue a receipt that contains the following details.
- The payment date: The date when the customer made a partial or full payment for your goods or services.
- Sum amount received: This is the amount the customer paid to get the goods or services from you.
- The seller’s details: Your business name and contact details.
- Quantity purchased: The volume of goods received by the customer.
- An optional logo: Enter the logo of your business in different fonts and colors
- The amount remaining due: The amount the customer is still scheduled to complete payment.
- The original receipt number: Give your receipt a unique number.
What to remember when issuing an online receipt?
The regulations indicate the rules for issuing online receipts. They may be issued to customers only with their acceptance and in the manner agreed with them. Therefore, The buyer can decide whether to receive a paper document or an online receipt. The online receipt does not have to be printed; it can be sent to the customer quickly and directly, e.g., by SMS, e-mail, or using a mobile application with the appropriate function. The document may include the form of a PDF file.
The issued online receipt should be legible so that the customer can check the correctness of the transaction.
The online receipt should be issued to the buyer at the time of receipt of the payment if he pays in cash before the sale or immediately after the funds are credited to the bank account – in the case of a transfer.
Types of Receipts Based on Their Use
Here are the types of receipts based on their usage that you need to know:
- Money Transfer Receipt:
This type of receipt is usually used in the banking world, where the receipt clearly states the account number of the recipient.
- Product Transaction Receipt:
This receipt describes what goods the consumer buys in more detail regarding the product serial number, type of goods, then there is the consumer’s address, and the price of the goods.
- Receipt of Money Receipt:
This type of receipt is most commonly used. This receipt explains the amount of money submitted to a person or company, where its use will be considered as proof of payment that is valid and approved by both parties.
- Receipt of Proof of Payment:
This receipt is commonly used in buying and selling. The proof of payment can be in the shape of installments or in full. These receipts generally also state the amount of money for payment and information on the payer.
- Cash Receipt :
This receipt describes the outgoing or incoming amount, a copy of which will be filed as financial evidence at the time of tax returns.
Why use our online receipt template?
Now you do not need to spend more time and energy designing complicated receipts from the scratch. We offer the best printer-friendly receipt templates. Download now and take your business to the advanced level effortlessly.
- Our templates are free to download
- Available in various friendly formats
- Our templates are easily accessible
- Easy to use
- Easily keep track of your financial transactions and sales records, etc.
- Our templates have editable fields for taxes, unit prices, discounts, and subtotals, etc.
- Printable, etc.
How to create an Online Receipt?
As a service provider, you have to deal with several customers simultaneously, and you always want to issue accurate and stylish receipts to all of them. Don’t let paper receipts eat up your valuable time, money, and energy. Follow the given steps and create a high-quality receipt with just a few clicks.
- Download the Online Receipt Template from Billed for free
- Add your business name and basic contact details
- Add the customer details like name, billing address, etc.
- Include issuance date
- Add the total amount made by the client
- Add your other payments like advance or security etc.
- Add your reliable payment method
- Sign it
- Send your professional-looking receipt via email or Billed
Download The Online Receipt Template For Free
From Billed, you can download the online receipt template for free, save it on your device, and then use it again and again. Take advantage of our latest receipt templates and connect to “work efficiency” right now!