Auto Repair Invoice Template
Get paid quickly for your auto repair services. Create and send stylish invoices in minutes. Download the free invoice template from Billed, customize it, and send it to your customers.
Get Your Free Auto Repair Invoice Template
As an auto and car mechanic or owning an auto and car workshop, you try to fix your clients’ vehicles as soon as possible . But fixing your financial transactions might become more difficult with complicated invoices.
Fortunately, it is straightforward to invoice your clients and get paid with invoice templates from Billed. If you are ready to get paid for your service, download our invoice templates that are available in Doc, Excel, PDF, Google sheets, and Google docs formats.
Get Paid Faster
Get paid faster with Billed. Start sending Invoices now.
Download An Auto Repair Invoice Template
If you are a mechanic, creating professional invoices can be a headache for you. Download free mechanic invoice template from Billed and get paid.
Auto & Car Detailing
As an auto or car detailing shop holder, you need an invoice that has all the details. Download the free auto & car detailing invoice template and send to your clients.
Invoice With Billed
Invoice With Billed Instead
Automotive & Car Repair
Get your invoices fixed with the automotive and car repair invoice template without any cost. Just download, customize, and send the invoice in minutes.
Auto Repair Bill Template
With the auto repair bill template, you can bill quickly your clients for your auto repair services. Download, customize, and send this invoice template to all your clients.
Auto Repair Work Order
Auto repair work order is a document that helps your client to know the hard work you have done while fixing the car. Download the free template to get paid.
Invoice With Billed
Blank Auto Repair Invoice
Download this blank auto repair invoice template, fill out all the details of your services, and send it and get paid timely and ideally.
Sample Auto Repair Invoice
Why use a complicated invoice. Download the free sample auto repair invoice template from Billed and bill all your customers in no time.
Free Auto Repair Invoice
With the free auto repair invoice template from Billed, you can easily create stylish and detailed invoices. Download for free now.
Invoice With Billed
Sample Auto Repair Work Order
The sample auto repair work order empowers the mechanic to bill the customer for overhauling the car. Download, customize and send to your customers.
Invoice With Billed
Custom Auto Repair Invoice Template
Download this free custom auto repair invoice template from Billed, and start collecting your charges promptly with customized invoices.
Invoice With Billed
Car Repair Bill
Everyone wants to receive earning as soon as possible. The car repair bill template enables you to design and send detailed invoices to your client in no time.
Printable Auto Repair Invoice
Download free printable auto repair invoice template to customize invoices and make changes anytime.You can print it and fill it with pen whenever you want.
What is Auto Repair Work Order?
Auto repair work order is a form that provides the details of fixing the vehicle along with spare parts or any other related material.
Meanwhile, the contractor pays attention to the supplies required for the work.
What is an auto repair invoice used for?
If you are an auto repair mechanic or service provider, you need to bill your client every time you provide your services. Most auto repair companies use expensive and complicated accounting software, which are not easy to use and can take a lot of your time.
With the free auto repair invoice from Billed, you can easily create stylish invoices for your clients in minutes. So why rely on an accountant or expensive software. With our free template, you can easily add all the details of your services.
- Brake Replacement
- Oil Change
- Truck or car repair
- Spark Plug replacement
- Tire repair and changes
- Ignition System repair
- Electrical system repair
- Engine repair
- Suspension and Wheel Alignment
- And more
Download stylish and flexible invoice templates from Billed and bill your customers with ease to get paid faster. It makes it easy to keep track of all your financial processes.
With our invoice templates, you spend less time on creating invoices and more on growing your business.
How to Create a Mechanic/ Auto Repair Invoice?
You can create a mechanic/auto repair invoice in a few minutes very easily. Clumsy invoices can cost you a lot. But with the help of a free auto repair invoice, you can be confident that you are not leaving any valuable information behind while collecting the amount from the client.
Follow the given steps and get the best auto repair invoice for your business in a minute.
- Download the free mechanic or auto repair Invoice from Billed
- Add your or business name along with the contact details.
- Add your logo in different fonts and colors.
- Add your client’s name and contact details.
- Add the invoice issuance date.
- Add the payment due date.
- Enter the unique invoice number
- Add the list of your services or spare parts provided and the cost for each item.
- Calculate the total cost of the project, including tax, etc.
- Add payment terms and conditions
- Send via Billed or email, etc.
The clients always respond to detailed and crystal clear invoices. With Billed, you can easily start collecting your payments timely and flawlessly.
Why should mechanics send professional invoices?
Repairing or fixing a car is a tedious job, so as a mechanic, you need to get compensated professionally and promptly. So it would be best if you bill your clients with the invoice that enables you to get all your payments timely and flawlessly.
Also, you need to provide excellent customer experience to get repeat customers, and sending professional invoices is a part of excellent customer experience.
Every client has its requirements or budget level, so you need a flexible invoice that covers all your auto repair services correctly.A professional invoice can create confidence in your customers about your business. These invoices cover all the details of your services, so the customer knows what they are paying for.
When is the right time to send an invoice as a mechanic?
The right time to send an invoice as a mechanic can vary with the situation.
- If the service you are invoicing for is small, you can ask for the payment after the completion of the repair service.
- If the repair service required is long or time-taking, you can ask for an upfront payment on an invoice and charge the complete amount on the completion of the repair.
Whenever you decide to send your invoice, always remember to add payment terms in your invoice.
What should be included in an auto repair invoice?
Here are the things that should go on an auto repair invoice.
- Add your company name, address, and phone number (NAP details).
- Your company’s logo.
- Add the customer’s name, address, and phone.
- A unique invoice number
- Date of the invoice
- Invoice Due date.
- List of auto repair services you provided to your customers with their details and pricing
- Add the applicable tax.
- If you want to give a discount to your loyal customers, add that on the invoice.
- Calculate and add the total amount payable to you.
- Add payment terms and other notes for the customers like bank details.
- Thank your customers for getting your auto repair services.
After you have added all the details, save the invoice and send a copy to your customer.
Invoicing tips for Mechanics
Here are some tips that will help mechanics keep their invoicing process professional and straightforward.
- Use a professional and clean auto repair invoice template for your invoicing.
- Add recommendations for your customer on how they can keep their cars running smoothly.
- Explain the service you provided, so they know what they are paying you for.
- Keep a consistent invoice numbering system so you can keep track of all the invoices.
- Offer multiple payment methods and make it easy for your customers to pay you.
- Add invoice due dates, so your customers know when to pay you.
Download the Auto Repair Invoice Template For Free
Billing your clients for your auto repair work is now easier than ever.
Download the free auto repair invoice template from Billed and run your business more smoothly.
Spend more time on providing great customer service to your customer instead of spending hours creating invoices for your customers.
Check out some of our other templates.