Catering Invoice Template
Create invoices for your catering business in minutes. Download the free catering invoice template from Billed in Word, Excel, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and PDF and send detailed professional invoices to your customers.
Get Your Free Catering Invoice Template
Though catering is an exciting business yet it is hard to manage. Sometimes you and your team have to manage multiple events simultaneously or on the same day. Therefore, you need an invoice template that is as flexible as your business is.
Catering Invoice Template from Billed can help you create professional invoices in minutes and get paid faster. Download the free catering invoice template to get paid quickly
Available in DOC, XLS, PDF, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
Get Paid Faster
Get paid faster for catering jobs with Billed. Start sending Invoices now.
Download A Catering Invoice Template
Restaurant Invoice Template
Create professional invoices with this beautiful and editable invoice template. Download, customize, send, and get paid quickly.
Buffet Invoice Template
With this beautiful and editable invoice template, you can easily create detailed invoices with just a few clicks. Feel free to download it.
Invoice With Billed
Invoice With Billed
Food Service Template
Use this elegant and editable invoice template to bill your clients, and get paid immediately. Download for free.
Sample Catering Invoice Template
Send your bills in seconds with this professional invoice template. Download, customize, send, and get paid quickly.
Corporate Catering Invoice Template
Get paid quickly and accurately with this invoice template. It helps you create professional invoices in seconds.
Invoice With Billed
Cocktail Reception Invoice Template
With this beautiful and editable invoice template, you can easily create detailed and quality invoices quickly.
Invoice Types For Caterers
Catering business depends on functions, events, and gatherings. To manage and facilitate every event is not a piece of cake. You have to provide your services differently in every function or event. For different services, you need different invoices. Some of the main catering invoices are as follows.
- Social event catering services
- Corporate catering services
- Wedding catering services
- Cocktail catering services
- Buffet style catering services
- Bakery catering
- Sitdown catering
Through the catering invoice, the client can know the expected services charge earlier, which results in a good relationship between the caterer and the client. Download the free catering invoices from invoices quickly and boost your business.
What are the types of Invoice For Contractors
A contractor has to do different projects, to meet all the requirements of each project. He uses different sorts of invoices to get paid regularly.
Here are the different types of invoices for contractors.
- Standard Invoice: It is a simple form of a bill that defines your receivable amount.
- Recurring Invoice: This invoice enables you to receive all your payments consistently.
- Prepayment Invoice: A contractor can receive some advance payment of the project from the client through the prepayment invoice.
- Time-Based Invoice: This invoice empowers you to bill your client on an hourly base.
- Credit Invoice: This invoice is sent when a refund is issued to the customer.
- Debit Invoice: This type of invoice is used to inform the clients that they owe you the given amount for the project.
- Mixed Invoice: Mixed Invoices contain both charges and credits for an account.
Common payment terms for contractors
Before invoicing your client, you must know and understand the terms and conditions of the invoice for your business.
Here are the following invoicing payment terms for the contractors.
- Billable on the receipt: This form of the invoice is commonly sent to the client after the completion of the project. This procedure helps you to compel your client to issue your payment without making any excuse.
- Net 30/60/90: If you can effectively handle the cash flow, you may invoice your client on a monthly to quarterly basis.
- 2/10 Net 30: For receiving immediate payments from the client, the moderate or small business offers a 2% discount on the amount paid before the due date. The client always prefers to take advantage of this offer. In this way, you can get your arrears without delays.
How To Create Contractor Invoice Form?
To create a contractor invoice, Download our free editable template. After the download is complete add your business details, your client details, services info , and other details.
Follow the steps given below to create invoice as a contractor.
1.Download the free contractor invoice template from Billed.
2.Add your business details such as name, contact number along with your name.
3.If applicable, add your business logo.
4.Add the name of the client, along with business and contact information.
5.Identify the invoice with a unique number, add the invoice date, and the due date for the payment.
6.Mention the services provided, their details with rates.
7.Calculate the total.
8.Add terms and conditions.
9.Now send your systemized invoice through Billed to your client in minutes.
Billed Contractor invoice makes it easy for you to create invoices for free. Or you can use Billed to create invoices instantly without having to worry about how to save them and keep them organized.
What Should Be Included in Your Contractor Invoice?
You must include the following information in your invoices to bill your clients professionally.
- Your Business Name, Address, and contact information
- If applicable, your business license information
- Mention the project category
- Describe the quality of the material you will use
- Time spent on the project
- Mention your preferred payment method
- The grand total, including the tax.
What contractors need to know about invoicing
As a contractor, you must know that the project’s cost can vary as your contract work proceeds. There are many hidden requirements that you have to handle during the project.
Make sure you list all of the costs with details to get paid for every minute and every penny you spent on the project.
Including all the details makes everything transparent, and your customer can see what they are paying for. This transparency increases their trust in you and increases their chances of hiring you again.
When to send the invoice as a contractor?
There are three possible times to send your invoice for your contract work.
- After the completion of the project
- After the completion of each project phase.
- At the start of the project, to ask for a down payment.
Choose whatever time suits you best and send professional invoices to your customers.
Invoicing Tips for Contractors
Here are some invoicing tips for the contractors that can help them smooth their invoicing process.
- Keep your payment terms clear and to the point.
- Send your invoices on time.
- If there is a delay in payment by your client, followup with friendly reminders until they pay you.
- The procedure of the payments must be displayed properly by the invoice.
- Must remind the client about the arrears through invoicing.
- Provide your best services to make the client happy, which results in immediate payment.
- If you do not get your arrears within a week, immediately make a notice to your client and never bank on verbal responses.
Download a Catering Invoice Template For Free
Create Professional invoices for your contract work and get paid faster. Download Free template from Billed , customize it and send it to your customers to start getting paid without any problems.